Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Simply Greek - Pleasanton, CA


Simply Greek
4220-C Rosewood Dr
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 463-8801
simply-greek.com

Mmm...I can't wait to go back here and try everything on their menu! Went here last night for the first time and ordered a gyros (a la carte) with no onions and extra tzatziki (YUM!) For dessert, I tried the rizogalo (rice pudding with cinnamon) and that was delicious...and the portion was large enough for two, just keep that in mind!

Prices are very reasonable, the place was spotlessly clean, service was fast and the owner is wonderful...like every other Greek person I've ever met! I now have my Greek food go-to in the Tri-Valley. Can't wait till they start adding new items to the menu, such as soup (can you say Avgolemono?)

Efcharisto, efcharisto, efcharisto!

No comments:

Post a Comment