Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Val's Burgers - Hayward, CA


Val's Burgers
2115 Kelly St
Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 889-8257

DH and I ventured here a couple of weeks ago, based on the great reviews on Yelp...what a disappointment, I'm sorry to say. :(

I had a Mama burger, medium, and was surprised that Val's charges extra for a slice of tomato, but whatever. DH ordered the linguica and eggs breakfast.

The burger was "okay" but the linguica was awful...DH didn't even finish it and he is not one to waste food. Service was "okay" and the owner Val seemed cheerful as he took our cash (no credit cards accepted) but their bathrooms horrified me...and I'll stop right there.

Honestly, an In-N-Out burger is better than Val's...and at least their bathrooms are clean, a slice of tomato is included and they do take credit cards.

Val's Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment