Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baskin-Robbins - Livermore, CA


Baskin-Robbins
4323 First St.
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 371-7031
baskinrobbins.com



I received a coupon in my e-mail for one free scoop of ice cream at Baskin-Robbins (since I enrolled in their Birthday Club a few days ago) so I decided to visit my local Baskin-Robbins for the first time this afternoon. It's located on First Street in Livermore, in the Safeway Shopping Center next door to Togo's.



My all-time favorite ice cream flavor is Peanut Butter 'N Chocolate, so that's the free scoop I ordered at Baskin-Robbins in Livermore. I also found out it's a "Kid's Scoop" not a regular-size scoop, which is a perfect size, anyway. :)





Baskin-Robbins on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment