Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, December 21, 2008

East Bay BMW - Pleasanton, CA


East Bay BMW
4350 Rosewood Dr
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(888) 812-8602
eastbaybmw.com

I tried to like East Bay BMW (since they are my local dealer) and even gave them three chances to be the dealership I would buy my new BMW from. However, neither the salesperson Said nor the internet salesperson James were capable of gaining my business. Said only seemed interested in buyers who wanted to "buy a car on the lot today" instead of matching a buyer to a car that fit their needs. James only kept sending me generic e-mails until I requested twice to be removed from their e-mail list, after I had already purchased my new BMW from another dealer.

Hopefully their service department does not disappoint, if I decide to give them a try when the time comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment