Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Valley BMW - Modesto, CA


Valley BMW
4369 McHenry Avenue
Modesto, CA 95356
(209) 575-0269
valley-bmw.com

I dealt with Stephen Rynne, the internet saleperson at Valley BMW. Things did not start off well, as I had asked him to reply to my questions via e-mail (I had contacted multiple BMW dealerships, so e-mail communications helped me keep things organized!) but he kept calling me instead. I asked him to send me the window sticker info on a particular car, but he never did...so finally I asked him point-blank if it was a difficult request I had made because the other BMW dealerships sent me their window sticker info without hesitation. He finally admitted that the reason he didn't e-mail was because their system was having problems!

Anyway, they did have a car I was somewhat interested in, but did not have all the options I was looking for...and he offered it to me at 10% under MSRP so I did seriously consider it. However, since I planned on keeping my next car long-term, I decided it wasn't worth settling for anything less so I didn't buy that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment