Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weatherford BMW - Berkeley, CA


Weatherford BMW
750 Potter Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 654-8280
weatherfordbmw.com

Wow, I have different feedback after reading other yelp reviews about Weatherford's internet manager, Jennifer Bishop. She's the only one I had any dealings with and I wasn't too impressed at all.

First and foremost, when it comes to internet communication, time is of the essence. Jennifer replied to my internet request TWO DAYS LATER...and I mentioned that I was looking to buy a car ASAP. You snooze, you lose.

Second, I described the car I was looking for and was specific about the color being red, cashmere or black ONLY. She replied saying she had the car for me, a silver one...WTF??? Sure, she wanted to sell a car that was on their lot, but apparently she didn't care much about finding a car that fit MY needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment