Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stephen's Pasta Cafe - San Ramon, CA


Stephen's Pasta Cafe
192 Market Place
San Ramon, CA 94583
(925) 275-1266
stephenspastacafe.com

Tonight's visit would have been rated 5 stars based on the service provided by our tall, young male server and the entrees (Fettucine Abruzzi and the Salmon), but I docked a star because the female server who cashed us out told us we had to order something else because the $35 Restaurant.com minimum purchase did not include soft drinks...which was not the case the last time we dined there, nor has it ever been the case at any Restaurant.com restaurant.

She went on to say: "Things have changed because we're struggling now," and it wasn't worth my time arguing over a few dollars, so I ordered a $5.95 slice of cheesecake to go. I peeked inside the little styrofoam container and I have never seen such a tiny piece of cheesecake in my life (check out the photo below)! :)



Caesar side salad $2.50


Fettuccine Abruzzi $12.95


Salmon on a bed of pureed squash $13.95


Stephen's slice of cheesecake $5.95 - OVERPRICED!


Stephen's Pasta Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment