Locations of visitors to this page

Monday, July 20, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's - Pleasanton, CA


T.G.I. Friday's
3999 Santa Rita Rd.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 225-1995
fridays.com

I tried Friday's Endless Lunch (soup, salad, breadsticks and drink for $6.99) today and it was hit and miss...with more hits than misses. Service was great, thanks to our attentive server Scott (and the bussers were efficient also) so they get 4 stars for service, value and the freshly baked breadsticks! :)

Tomato Basil Soup - Delicious, but I'd call it "Tomato" soup, as I didn't detect any basil at all...that's chopped parsley sprinkled on top.


Broccoli Cheese Soup - This was a bit watery for my liking and although the flavor was okay, I wouldn't order it again.


House Salad - A few bites of the wilted lettuce and the flavorless ranch dressing was about all I could take. Next time, I'm going to try the Caesar Salad!


Breadsticks - When they're freshly baked, these breadsticks are delightfully heavenly! I didn't eat "all-I-can-eat" but I was tempted to.


California Club Sandwich ($7.29) - I was told by the hubby that this was a lot tastier than it looks!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very mouthwatering... Cool site! :)

    ReplyDelete