Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Melo's Pizza & Pasta - Brentwood, CA


Melo's Pizza & Pasta
6580 Lone Tree Way
Brentwood, CA 94513
(925) 626-3773
melospizzapasta.com

Melo's Pizza & Pasta is a great discovery for pasta in Brentwood, as we found out during our first visit there. It's located in the WinCo shopping center and quite easy to find with ample parking. Service was excellent and they are fairly new to Brentwood (although I just discovered their other locations are in Pleasant Hill and Livermore).

I was tempted to order their Mediterranean Special pizza, but decided on one of my all-time favorites - Gnocchi Bolognese. Unfortunately, it was so awful, I couldn't eat more than one piece...so I sent it back and got their Fettuccine Ferrari instead (egg fettuccine topped with a ragu sauce of veal, chicken, pork and porcini mushrooms.) This pasta dish was a winner and I would probably order it again on my next visit!









Fettuccine Ferrari ($11.50) - EXCELLENT!!!


Rigatoni w/Meat Sauce ($9.50) + Sausage (add $3.95)


Gnocchi Bolognese ($11.50) - I do NOT recommend this dish.


Melo's Pizza and Pasta on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment