Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arizona Tile Slab & Tile Warehouse - Livermore, CA


Arizona Tile Slab & Tile Warehouse
4754 Bennett Dr
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 453-3250
arizonatile.com

Been here a few times to pick up tile I ordered (it comes from SoCal) and once to browse their slabs. It's off 580 and First Street, right off Southfront Road on Bennett Drive (it'll be on the right side, my navi lied and took me right past them the first time).

The first time I came here, they had a hard time finding my order in the computer, but at least they didn't have a problem finding my tile! The warehouse guys were nice and brought out my tile pretty quickly, then loaded it into my SUV for me.

On my subsequent visits to pick up tile, they remembered me and didn't have any problems finding my order, so that was nice.

They had a fair selection of slabs to choose from, but I just didn't find anything that I was looking for.

Note: if you visit the Arizona Tile Showroom (off 580 and Airway) and order tile, this is the pick-up location.

No comments:

Post a Comment