Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, November 14, 2008

Quiznos Sub - Pleasanton


Quizno's
4000 Pimlico Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 227-1777
quiznos.com

I've had this craving for Quiznos new Prime Rib on Rosemary Parmesan sandwich since I first tried it a few days ago, so I went here for lunch today. I hate to sound so excited over a damn Quiznos sandwich, but I gotta say that this time, the sandwich was even better than the first time I tried it!

Seriously, though, I'd like to thank the lady with short black hair and glasses, who was the maker of the sandwich extraordinaire. Fresh-fresh-fresh bread with enough of that dreamy sauce to eliminate dry bites, just-enough onions, the prime-rib-meat...that's enough to please a simple gal like me!

This location will be where I get my Prime Rib on Rosemary Parmesan fix from now on, since my local Quiznos on Vineyard Avenue in Livermore unfortunately just doesn't do it for me.

Quiznos Sub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment