Locations of visitors to this page

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Red Robin - Pleasanton, CA


Red Robin
4503 Rosewood Dr
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 225-1755
redrobin.com

All right...I'm in love Red Robin again!! We had linner (lunch + dinner) here today, my Banzai Burger did a wonderful comeback and the service was terrific (thank you, Luis the server and thanks to the cook!) Today, I enjoyed splurging on one of their expensive-but-yummy strawberry lemonades. :)

My Banzai Burger was cooked perfectly medium, had just the right amount of teriyaki sauce and the pineapple was flavorful. DH ordered a Royal Bleu Red Robin (it's not on the menu, but it's just the Royal Red Robin with bleu cheese) and he loved it!

The steak fries were heavenly and hot (*giggle* that's the first time I've seen those two adjectives together describing fries!) and the ranch dressing was a thick, creamy and refreshing dip for the fries (*more giggling* I think DH musta slipped something in my water!)

We both cooled off with a Mountain High Mudd Pie, which I HIGHLY recommend to be shared between 2 people (*stifled giggle*). Chocolate and vanilla ice cream with peanut butter chunks, chocolate cookie crust, whipped cream, nuts and a cherry...oh, and it was brought out laying down, not standing up (like in the picture) but it was still YUM!

Thanks, Red Robin, for a good time on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I'll see you again when I'm in the mood! ;)











Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment