Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Viking Pools of the Greater Valley - Lathrop, CA


Viking Pools of the Greater Valley
16349 S. Harlan Rd
Lathrop, CA 95330
(209) 982-9800
vikingpoolsgreatervalley.com

On 8/11/08 I gave Gabe Young of Viking Pools of the Greater Valley a check for $200.00 (towards a $45,000.00 installation of an "Acapulco" pool at my home in Livermore). Now that my check cleared, Gabe refuses to return my phone calls and will not come back out to the site. He also refuses to give out his cell phone number and his office assistants are no help. It's been two weeks and I just filed a complaint with the BBB...I doubt he can complete a pool installation if he cannot even return a phone call.

My advice: STAY AWAY FROM VIKING POOLS OF THE GREATER VALLEY AND GABRIEL NOLAN YOUNG!

Update as of 9/11/08: It has been one month since we signed the contract and I gave the $200 deposit. Gabe Young of Viking Pools of the Greater Valley has not done ANYTHING to install my pool (no permit was applied for, no pool was ordered, he has never even returned to my home) and has not refunded my $200. I've also filed a complaint against him with the CSLB (Contractors State Licensing Board) for non-performance.

Update as of 9/25/08: I still have not received a refund of my $200 deposit (for absolutely NOTHING done on their part except cashing my check). Haven't had time to file in small claims yet, but I will soon.

Speaking of which, Gabe Young of Viking Pools GV has hired an attorney who sent me a letter demanding $900.00 by 9/23/08 or they will take me to small claims court saying I owe them this additional money because now they are accusing me of canceling the contract.

I'd love the opportunity to obtain justice in a court of law, so I am anxiously awaiting notice of a hearing date since of course, I have not given them the $900 they asked for. We'll see what happens next, I'll either be filing suit or a countersuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment