Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, November 8, 2008

V. Sattui Winery - St. Helena, CA


V. Sattui Winery
1111 White Ln
Saint Helena, CA 94574
(707) 963-7774
vsattui.com

It's all about the wine...and V. Sattui has my favorite, FAVORITE wines in the entire Napa Valley area! I've been coming here for years and just love many of their different varieties, most of all their Gamay Rouge, Muscat and Riesling (yes, I favor the sweeter wines) although I also like to sip on their Port and Madeira...it goes great with chocolate!

Yes, it's crowded...but it's so worth it. Love the beautiful building and site and the mature oaks with picnic tables (note to self: don't wear shorts, ocd says remember dirty benches) provide shade on those hot summer days.

Love the cheese selection from their deli, and even though I did not like their barbecue fare AT ALL (yucky and overpriced), I still have to give them 5 stars because, well...it's all about the wine!

One more thing, my favorite wine pourer Demetrius only works weekends...and I can practice my Greek for a few short minutes!

5 stars for the wine. It's all about the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment