Locations of visitors to this page

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chevys Fresh Mex - Livermore, CA


Chevys Fresh Mex
4685 1st St
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 960-0071
chevys.com

Chevys' happy hour is now from 3-7pm (M-F) and this evening I just came for margaritas. DH had one of their $3 fajita nachos happy hour appetizer specials and a peach margarita (both good, he says). I had a margarita on the rocks and a strawberry-raspberry margarita...which wasn't even full and I think they forgot to add the raspberry, since it tasted just like a regular strawberry margarita!

Our friends ordered some food as well and everything seemed to arrive at different times...but at least we were all drinking together. :) Oh well, now I know why I haven't missed this place even though we haven't been here in months...and darnit, we still have like 3 of those free appetizer coupons!



Happy Hour Margarita $3.00


Happy Hour Strawberry Margarita $3.25

No comments:

Post a Comment