Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Red Tractor Cafe - Dublin, CA


Red Tractor Cafe
4920 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-8300
redtractor.com

Caesar Salad: 4.5 stars (surprisingly very, very good...way better than I expected from a comfort food joint!)

Southern Fried Chicken: 3.5 stars (I guess I'm not a big fan of fried chicken as I rated it a 3; DH rated it a 4.)

Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Gravy: 2.5 stars (meh...served cold and it was just kinda blah, along with the gravy.)

Buttered Green Beans: 4.5 stars (these were cooked perfectly just the way I like 'em, a little on the crunchy side...and they were green-green!)

Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuit: 3 stars (I didn't like it, thought they were too heavy and dense...but DH liked 'em.)

The single unisex bathroom they have plays farm animal music. :)



Caesar Salad $1.00 add-on to any meal


Southern Fried Chicken $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment