Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, March 27, 2009

Dublin Sports Pub & Grill - Dublin, CA


Dublin Sports Pub & Grill
7294 San Ramon Rd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 587-2333
dublinsportspub.com

I will just say upfront that I do not drink beer. I have never drank beer. I will never drink beer. My nose won't let me.

The only reason I ended up here was because Dublin Sports Pub & Grill was within a certain radius of local restaurants on Restaurant.com and when the $25 gift certificates were on sale for $2...well, let's just say I bought a LOT!

I guess I'm just not a "pub food" kinda person. Although I followed the server's recommendation of the "Traditional Fish & Chips" I was a little disappointed that they weren't as good as the server proclaimed them to be. What I enjoyed most out of my meal was the fries (and they were lukewarm when I first started eating them, cold by the time I was done) and the coffee ice cream mud pie for dessert. Maybe I'm just not a fish & chips kinda gal...

DH ordered the seafood fettuccine...meh.

If you're a picky beer drinker, you'll enjoy this place...they have lotsa lotsa beers on tap.

If you're a 40 to 50 something and like classic rock, you'll enjoy this place...at least on a Friday night like tonight.

Funny, when we got there, it was mostly 30 to 40 somethings, when the basketball game was on. By the time we left, it was mostly 40 to 50 somethings. We didn't stay long enough for the 60 somethings.

Apparently, they have a Happy Hour M-F from 3-6pm if anyone's interested. Don't think I'll be back, though.











Dinner for two including tax and tip: $28.57
(courtesy of a $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate)

Dublin Sports Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment