Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Campo di Bocce - Livermore, CA


Campo di Bocce
175 E Vineyard Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 249-9800
campodibocce.com

I needed a nearby place to stop for a quick business lunch today and I chose the lesser of two evils...Campo di Bocce over Quizno's! The other two in my party got $5 bowls of soup and although that would've been a perfect choice for me on a rainy day, I don't do Vegetable Beef...so I ordered the $8 Spinach Salad instead, looking forward to savoring the delicious candied pecans that come with it.

First of all, the service hasn't changed from our previous visits long ago...it's still pretty bad! Also, my salad came sans pecans. Aaaaaargh! I couldn't even have a panic attack in the presence of my company, so I had to force myself to eat the bland salad until the server decided to come back...when I was already halfway done, of course. He apologized and brought me back a side of candied pecans, which made my salad come to life...too bad I didn't get it to enjoy it much because we had to run.

I still think Campo di Bocce is an overpriced restaurant with kitchen issues and substandard service in one of the most beautiful settings in Livermore.









Outdoor Bocce Courts

No comments:

Post a Comment