Locations of visitors to this page

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cold Stone Creamery - Pleasanton, CA


Cold Stone Creamery
349 Main Street, Suite 130
Pleasanton, CA 94566

I got suckered into going to Cold Stone Creamery for several reasons tonight...let me explain, please! Actually, I've already told my story here:

More stories at Tully's Coffee
Powered by Whrrl


One star for being one of the few places (excluding restaurants) in downtown Pleasanton that's open past 9pm on Saturday. Shame on Tully's Coffee for closing at 9pm (and 7pm on Sundays???)...we missed you.

One star for the $1.99 price on their attempt at iced/blended lattes. I didn't taste any raspberry, truffle or mocha in their "Raspberry Truffle Mocha Latte" - it was just a sweet shake with a tinge of coffee taste.

















Cold Stone Creamery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment