Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fuzio - Dublin, CA


Fuzio
4930 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 833-7124
fuzio.com

My last review on Fuzio was a weak 5...but this one's a solid 5! I'm not one who can typically handle a lot of spice, but tonight I was a brave girl and ordered the same dish that DH ordered last time and LOVED:

Fuzio Firecracker Pork Fusilli: Ginger-braised pork, firecracker-hot habanero pesto and sour cream---give it a stir to mingle heat and flavors together. $5.13 at 50% off.

He ordered it again (of course...now I understand why once you have this dish, you can't order anything else on the menu!) and I asked for the habanero pesto on the side (so I could control my own heat) and extra sour cream to douse any fire! Just want to share a couple of things I thought of from tonight's dinner:

1. Variety and taking risks is the spice of life. I'm so glad I ventured far away from my typical "safe" non-spicy dishes...this was MUCH better than the Cambazola Rigatoni I had last time!

2. There is a fine line between pain and pleasure. I crossed it many times during the course of my meal...and I can't wait to come back for more next Wednesday...and be served by Lisa, who is kind enough to make sure I never run out of ice water!





His


Hers


Definitely hers...extra sour cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment