Locations of visitors to this page

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Red Tractor Cafe - Dublin, CA


Red Tractor Cafe
4920 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 828-8300
redtractor.com

DH wanted comfort food tonight, so he took me back to Red Tractor...I've been wanting to try their sweet potato fries anyway! :)

Caesar Salad: 3.5 stars (wasn't as good as the last time, the lettuce seemed a little soggy...)

Pot Roast: 5 stars (he loved it and the piece I tried was as tender as medium rare prime rib!)

Roasted Carrots: 4.5 stars

Hamburger w/cheddar cheese and grilled onions: 1.5 stars (In-N-Out has better burgers...seriously...but I wanted those darn sweet potato fries, so what else could I have ordered?)

Sweet Potato Fries: 1 star (they were served cold...if they had been hot, I still think they would only have been 2 stars at the most.)



Soda $1.99


Caesar Salad add-on $1.00


Pot Roast $9.99


Cheeseburger $5.99 + Sweet Potato Fries $1.99


Dinner for two: $24.10

No comments:

Post a Comment